Rooms are only available to rent within the next two months (e.g., if today is Jan 1, we will rent space between today and March 1). Beyond two months is reserved for Folk School programming.
Approx. 1,176 sq ft; 24’x49’ unobstructed, wood floor, can comfortably accommodate up to about 60 people seated at tables, and about 100 people in an audience setup, and up to 175 for a ‘standing reception’ style event. This is street level, handicapped accessible, on the same level as bathrooms. Catering required if you will need food for 10 or more people (vs ordering off the menu).
Half Main Hall:
- $150/half day (up to four-hour block)
- $225/full day (up to eight-hour block)
Full Main Hall:
- $300/half day (up to four-hour block)
- $450/full day (up to eight-hour block)
Approx. 273 sq ft; 13’x21’ unobstructed, wood floor, windows, can comfortably accommodate up to about 12 with tables and chairs, and up to about 16 people in chairs. This is up one flight of stairs, is not handicapped accessible, bathroom is downstairs.
- Available between 7am and 7pm.
- $20/hr for the first hour; $15/hr for each additional hour.
- You are welcome to order food & drink from our menu (no outside food/drink, please).
- We will even bring food & drink up to you!
Catering is required if you will need food for more than 10 people (vs ordering off the menu).
Tech / AV
Sound System: Simple (one microphone and one speaker): $25
Sound System: Full (Suitable for a band, includes setup & sound check. Includes up to 2 large powered speakers, 2 monitors, 2 mics, 2 stands, cables, 5-channel mixer ) $100
Sound Technician: For duration of sound portion of event: $25/hr
(tables and chairs are included in room rentals – these prices are for separate rentals)
Additional tables & chairs are also available