Day 1 of 2
January 14, 2024
11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Day 2 of 2
January 28, 2024
11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Beer brewing at home has been going on over the last nearly 1/2 a century, but it has never been easier to get great results. A wide variety of ingredients are abundant and there are lots of options for equipment. If you are already a home brewer, or just someone who is curious about the process, this course is for you. Learn the bare-bones basics, as well as some intermediate tips and tricks from 2 well established home brewers from the local home brew club, the Northern Ale Stars.
- Be involved with the process of making 2 styles of beers with 2 different techniques and sets of equipment.
- Experience an all-grain pale ale brew with a propane system, and an extract Belgian Ale with an electric system in session 1, and priming and bottling in session 2.
- Learn how easy and inexpensive it can be to start brewing at home
- Sample different styles and learn about what experiences define each style
- Take samples from the brews made during the class
Instruction and all materials are included. You will also get to sample different beer styles and go home with samples of the brews made in class. A light lunch and snacks will be provided.
You should bring…
You don’t need to bring anything but a pen and paper for note taking may be helpful.
No prior experience required
Best for Ages…
Must be 21 or older
Warrior Brewing Company, 2711 West Superior Street, Duluth MN