In order to keep participants and staff as safe as possible, we have implemented the following procedures for our youth camps:
- Following the recommendations of the Minnesota Department of Health and CDC, masks are required indoors.
- Participants will have access to hand sanitizer and bathrooms for handwashing and will be asked to wash/sanitize upon arrival and departure, as well as before lunch and snack.
- Shared tools and supplies will be sanitized regularly.
- Participants will have their own table (spaced appropriately) to use as a workspace, and for lunch and snack time.
- If your child, you, or a family member experience symptoms please keep your child home.
- If your child, you, or a family member test positive during camp or up to 4 days after, please inform us as soon as possible.
Stay home and pursue testing or quarantine if you have one of the “more common” symptoms of COVID-19:
- New cough or cough that gets worse
- Difficulty/hard time breathing
- Fever of 100.4 degrees F or higher
- New loss of taste or smell
Stay home and pursue testing or quarantine if you have two or more of the “less common” symptoms of COVID-19:
- Sore throat
- Muscle Pain
- Extreme fatigue/feeling very tired
- New severe/very bad headache
- New nasal congestion/stuffy or runny nose